Start your own business today with the UK’s only leather training course dedicated for leather jacket restorations
- Professional Training
- The UK’s Only Leather Jacket Training Course Provider
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Colour Matching
- On Going Technical Support
In our leather training courses, we’ll show you:
- Tricks of using an airbrush: We use an airbursh to spray colour onto the leather to make it blend in and for a professional finish.
- Cleaning & Care of leather: showing an in depth guide for cleaning and heavy duty deep cleaning.
- You are shown full sewing techniques and how to replace panels in leather jackets.
- Light Cracking & Surface Abrasion: You are taught how to repair leather where the surface is wearing away or peeling.
- Colour Matching: We will go through the basics of colour matching, but we can’t teach you colour matching in just an hour! We spend a full day going through colouring mixing and matching, making the process a great deal quicker and better for you. It’s something you will need to practice yourself as well after you leave the leather training course. Practice always makes perfect sense for colour matching skills. We therefore provide you with detailed instructions to help you carry on with the system and on going technical support for life!
- Colour Changing: we will show you how to change the colour of leather items, from a simple colour change to custom colours and patterns!
All leather training courses are run by Richard Hutchins, who has over 30 year experience with leather. Richard has established the company as the premier repair company in the industry world wide, the leather training course that is offered covers all aspects of leather jacket repairs and restoration.
On the leather training course, you will learn everything you need to learn to start your own leather jacket repair company. From a simple scratch, to tears, colour touch ups, re colouring, changing the colour and burns are all made easy with the professional cutting edge techniques Richard uses every day.
To get an understanding of what you will learn, you can take a look at our YouTube Channel
Below is a video about our company and Richard Hutchins who runs the leather training course.
To book a leather training course get in touch with us using the contact us form
A leather training course costs £375 plus VAT for a full day intense course learning everything you need to learn to start your own business, including business start up help, we can even help with marketing techniques and tips.