Start your own business today with the UK’s only leather training course dedicated for leather jacket restorations
- Professional Training
- The UK’s Only Leather Jacket Training Course Provider
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Colour Matching
- On Going Technical Support
- Professional Leather Training Course
On our leather training courses, we’ll show you:
- Tricks of using an airbrush: We use an airbursh to spray colour onto the leather to make it blend in and for a professional finish.
- Cleaning & Care of leather: showing an in depth guide for cleaning and heavy duty deep cleaning.
- Light Cracking & Surface Abrasion: You are taught how to repair leather where the surface is wearing away or peeling.
- Colour Matching: We will go through the basics of colour matching, with our unique colour scanning tool and app you can download from the app store, mixing colours is simple and easy to do. It’s something you will need to practice yourself as well after you leave the leather training course. Practice always makes perfect sense for colour matching skills. We therefore provide you with detailed instructions to help you carry on with the system and on going technical support for life!
- Colour Changing: we will show you how to change the colour of leather items, from a simple colour change to custom colours and patterns!
- Tear Repairs: You will learn how to fix tears and the limitations of repairs and what to expect.
All leather training courses are run by our in house artisans, who has over 30 year experience with leather. The leather training course that is offered covers all aspects of leather jacket repairs and restoration. From a simple tear to a full colour restoration, blending in colours and colour changing.
On the leather training course, you will learn everything you need to learn to start your own leather jacket repair company. From a simple scratch, to tears, colour touch ups, re colouring, changing the colour and burns are all made easy with the professional cutting edge techniques Richard uses every day.
With our course, you will learn all the skills you require to start offering this new service. You will leave us very confident with your new skill levels, knowing you can achieve the desired results to carry out leather shoes upper repairs.
You won’t know everything and you’ll be far from an expert, but having the knowledge and the backup of Leather Repair Company and the help groups means you’re never alone even when out on a job.
To get an understanding of what you will learn, you can take a look at our YouTube Channel
To book a leather training course get in touch with us email@example.com
A leather training course costs £495 plus VAT for two days of intense learning, we will teach you everything you need to learn to start your own business, including business start up help, we can even help with marketing techniques and tips.